My plan today was:
- finish writing two songs
- design the cover for my next single "Art: Part 1"
- Print the edition of 10 for my newest print "Upgrade My Status"
- go to the lumber yard and prepare blocks for an upcoming print
- Make sure to drink a lot of water
What I actually did:
- Finished one song
- Designed the cover for my next single "Art: Part 1"
- Tried to print the edition of 10 and didn't like the results of the first 2 prints
- Researched why my prints weren't coming out to my standard
- Learned that I need to "Damp Pack" Rives BFK paper
- Damp Packed 5 sheets of paper
- Printed 5 of 10 prints for "Upgrade My Status"
- Damp Packed 5 more sheets of paper
- Offset the black block from a new print onto 3 color blocks, registered and ready
- Drank 2 liters of water
- Met a Costa Rican and spoke spanish for the whole bus ride
- Now I'm on my way to stretch.
Goodnight. Bless. Back to punching a clock tomorrow.